Join Mark Struthers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a VSTi from the Media Bay, part of Learning Cubase Pro 8.
- I want to finish off this overview look…at using Cubase Pro 8 by concluding…what we saw in the previous movie…when we looked at the Media Bay.…I'll just open up the Media Bay.…You'll remember, in the previous movie,…that I talked about these two buttons, here,…Logical and Attribute.…Of the two options, I think I prefer…to work with Attribute, because it means I can…designate a certain category,…whether it's a bass, some drums,…or any of these attributes that you can see…in all of these different rows and columns.…
Suppose I'm looking for a piano sound.…Well, that would be the attribute…that I am searching for, piano,…but maybe the actual type of piano sound…is an electric piano.…Well, that would be a different type of attribute.…Because I've got all these categorized…and sub-categorized, I can dig around using…the Media Bay to find a relevant match…to what it is I'm searching for.…As you'll see, all of these different columns…can be scrolled.…Let's do that, I'll search for a keyboard.…I'll come over to the first column…
- Installing and connecting Cubase
- Organizing assets and tracks
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Inserting effects
- Quantizing and processing tracks
- Integrating virtual instruments
- Developing song ideas with chord pads
- Using the Mix Console
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Project Essentials
4. Mix Console
Use metering for export3m 39s
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.