Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video What are Creative Cloud files?, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud (2018).
- At this point, it's important for us to understand…some important terminology that we're gonna be discussing.…In this chapter, we're gonna be discussing…Creative Cloud Files.…Creative Cloud Files is used to store, well, files.…Let me explain a little bit more.…Creative Cloud Files allows you to store and save…complete files to your Creative Cloud account.…Think of this as how you currently…store files on your computer.…A file, an I'm using air quotes here,…is anything that you'd use save as…to save a file locally to your computer.…
Often it's a complete project,…but it can really be anything.…A logo, business card, postcard, brochure, you name it.…That's what we're talking about here.…We refer to these as Creative Cloud Files,…and these files provide unique features…that we're going to be taking advantage of.…The first thing you need to know is that…after installing the Creative Cloud desktop application,…you'll notice a new folder on your computer…called Creative Cloud Files.…You'll find it in your home folder…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.