Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video What is an Adobe ID?, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Narrator] Adobe Creative Cloud…is subscription based software…and therefore, requires online access…to the software and services that…are offered through Creative Cloud.…Just like any online service,…you need to login using a username and password.…That username in the Creative Cloud world…is referred to as an Adobe ID.…Your Adobe ID is an email address…and you'll want to remember your…Adobe ID and password because you'll be…using it a lot when working with…Creative Cloud applications and any related services.…
Your Adobe ID is an important element…when working in the Creative Cloud,…as it's how you are authenticated…and identified and how you get access to…a lot of really great and powerful features…that we're gonna be discussing.…So, the first thing you're gonna need to do…to begin using Creative Cloud…is create an Adobe ID, this is very easy to do.…What you do is simply go to the Adobe website…at www.adobe.com and click on…the sign in link in the upper right hand corner.…
Once you open the sign in page…you could choose to create an Adobe ID.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.