Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video View CC Libraries on the web, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Speaker] Although we've been working…with our libraries and the library assets…within the individual Creative Cloud applications,…all of that content is being stored…in our Creative Cloud accounts.…Because of that, we also have the ability…to see those assets and work with them…via our web browser as well and can access…them from virtually any computer…that has an internet connection.…So, I'mma start right here…with just a blank browser window open…and I'mma navigate to assets.adobe.com.…
And because I'm already signed in with my account,…it's going to basically show me…my Creative Cloud account.…Now, I'm currently in the "assets" category…and over here on the left-hand side,…you'll notice that you can view multiple different…categories over here.…And prior to now, we've been focusing…on the "files" button but you're also…gonna notice that you have a "libraries" button as well.…Now, I'mma go ahead and click on that.…Now, as of this recording, Creative Cloud…is currently undergoing an update.…
Now, I decided to leave this in here…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.