Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Kuler in Photoshop CC, part of Adobe Color CC Essential Training.
- In this movie, I'm going to be showing you…how to use Kuler inside of Adobe Photoshop,…and with the 2014 release of Adobe's Creative Cloud platform…it's a little different than you've traditionally been used to.…So, what we're going to do is,…we're going to go to creative.adobe.com/addons,…and when you get to this page,…you're going to first need to sign in…using your Creative Cloud ID.…That's the same Creative Cloud ID that you used for…Adobe Kuler and also for the…Adobe Creative Cloud apps themselves.…When you get to the page, you can see there are…a ton of different add-ons,…and these are the same things as extensions…that used to be inside of Creative Cloud.…
Now they're called add-ons.…And as I scroll through this top part here,…for featured add-ons,…you see here that I get to something called…Adobe Kuler Panel for PS CC 2014,…and I actually have that page open in another tab,…so you can take a look at it.…So, basically what you do is you install this add-on.…I've already installed it, but they'll be a little button here…
- Creating basic themes
- Specifying color values
- Saving and editing existing themes
- Searching for existing palettes
- Rating and commenting on themes published by the Kuler community
- Accessing Kuler forums
- Downloading the Kuler mobile app
- Creating a theme with your camera
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 09/04/2014. What changed?
A: We added one movie on the new Kuler panel in Photoshop CC.