Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Useful collaboration information, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] As is to be expected, as users start…thinking about how they can take advantage…of Creative Cloud Libraries, there's some…really good questions that pop up,…and I thought I'd dedicate this video to…providing some answers to some common questions…about collaborating with other users…and even libraries in general.…The first thing I'd like you to know is…that with creative cloud libraries,…you can have up to 1,000 objects in a single…Creative Cloud Library.…That's the limit, but it's a lot of content.…
So just be aware that you do have a limit,…but it's 1,000 objects.…The second thing I want you to know is…you can collaborate on up to 32 libraries at a time.…So again, that's a pretty high number,…but you could potentially hit that limit,…in which case you might have to stop collaborating…on an older library and start collaborating on a newer one.…The third thing is, each collaboration…can have up to 100 active participants.…
So as I showed you how to invite people to…a collaboration, you can invite up to 100 people…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.