Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the Creative Cloud mobile app, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Man] With the Creative Cloud mobile app,…you have access to all of the Creative Cloud Files…stored in your Creative Cloud account.…You also have the ability to add files…to your Creative Cloud Files directly from within the app.…This allows anyone else who you've provided access…to a particular folder to see files…you add in almost real time,…providing you with a lot of powerful workflow choices…for you and your organization.…And I'm starting here on my iPhone,…and in the upper left-hand corner of this window…I have the Creative Cloud mobile app…that I've downloaded from the App Store.…
And the Creative Cloud mobile app…is available for IOS and Android.…I'm gonna go ahead and launch that application…on my computer, and as you might expect,…we need to sign in using our Adobe ID.…So I'm gonna go ahead and do that now,…and I'll go ahead and enter my password.…And then I'll go ahead and sign in.…Now, the minute that I do, you're gonna greeted…with a little bit of a tutorial here,…and you can watch these as you see fit.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.