Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Upload files to your account, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] So how do you take advantage of all of this…storage that you get as a Creative Cloud subscriber?…Remember, with most Creative Cloud plans,…you get 100 gigabytes of storage with that plan.…Well, one method is to just drop files…into your Creative Cloud files folder.…If you open your exercise files folder,…and then go the chapter three zero one folder,…you're gonna see that I've provided some sample files…that we can use to illustrate this example.…If you have your own files that you wanna use,…by all means, utilize those files,…but if you wanna follow along with what I'm doing,…go ahead and use the files that I've provided…in the exercise files folder.…
What I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna copy this…LM_brochure.pdf file into my Creative Cloud files folder.…So if I wanna open that folder,…I can go to my Creative Cloud desktop application,…and I can go to assets, files,…and I'll click on open folder,…and that's gonna open up a second window…where I can copy this file.…So what I'll do is, I'll just right click on this…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.