Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Uninstall CC apps, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Narrator] The reality is that applications take up space…on your hard drive, so if you find that you're…not using or no longer need an application,…it makes sense to get rid of it to reclaim…some of that hard drive space,…and to just declutter your computer.…As you might expect, the Creative Cloud application…has you covered here as well.…Let's take a closer look.…I'm gonna go ahead and click on the…Creative Cloud desktop application,…and if I come over here to the "apps" section,…you're gonna notice that all of the applications…that I've installed are listed in this window.…
Now I'm gonna come up here and I've installed…InDesign CS6 on my computer and this is…a pretty old version of InDesign,…and I really don't need this any longer.…So what I can do is, over here next to…the "open" button, if I click on the arrow…to the right, I have an option…to uninstall the application.…And when I choose that, it's gonna ask me if,…during uninstallation, if I wanna keep the…preferences or if I just wanna remove them.…
And honestly, I don't anticipate needing…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.