Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Sign up for Creative Cloud, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Narrator] All right, so you're ready to…take the plunge and subscribe to the Creative Cloud.…Where do you start?…Well, that's a good question.…But Adobe really does make the process easy.…To get started, I'm just gonna go to the Adobe website…at www.adobe.com and I want to point out…that right now, I have signed out…of the Adobe website just because…once you're signed in, you probably already have a plan…and it's a little bit trickier to get to.…
So I just made sure that I signed out at this point…and what you could do is,…you can come over here, under Creativity and Design…and you could choose View All Plans and Pricing.…Now, the Adobe webpage is ever-changing…so it may look a little bit different depending on…when you're watching this video.…The other option you have is that if you…scroll way to the bottom, you'll notice that…under the Products category, you can also click on…Creative Cloud and you can get here as well.…
Now if you want to get right to this page,…you can also just go to www.adobe.com…and then type a forward slash and then Creative Cloud…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.