Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Share links with Creative Cloud files, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud (2018).
- [Instructor] With Creative Cloud files,…you can easily share a link to a file…with anyone that you wish.…The beauty of this feature is that they don't need…any additional software, other than a web browser,…in order to view that file.…Let me show you how this works.…I'm going to start by opening my Creative Cloud…files folder on my computer.…So I'll just use my Creative Cloud desktop application,…go to Assets, Files and choose Open Folder…and this is my project folder that I'm gonna to be using…and I'm gonna go ahead and open that folder here.…
Now one of the things that I wanted to do to get started,…there are some links for these projects…that I wanted to include here,…so if you open the Exercise files folder,…I'm just gonna copy this links folder…into the Leaf and Mortar folder…and that's gonna synchronize here for a while…but that's gonna to make sure…that the end design document has all…of the files that it needs that are linked to it.…Now let's say, for example, I'll just view this…as a list right now.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.