Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Share and collaborate with CC Libraries, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud (2018).
- [Narrator] The CC libraries that you create can be shared…with other users using a simple web link.…This is beneficial because it allows virtually any user…to easily see the assets in that library and…therefore for a project.…Taking things a step further,…you can invite other Creative Cloud subscribers to…collaborate on a Creative Cloud library,…providing them to access of all the assets as well as…potentially, the ability to edit them.…So, for this video I'm gonna start off in Photoshop,…and, what I'm gonna do is just make this libraries panel…a little bit easier for us to get to.…
I'm just gonna kind of dock it over here.…And then I can open this up and expand it a little bit.…That makes it a little bit easier to see.…Now, the thing that I want to show you is,…I want to allow some other users…to see these assets.…Not really access them, but just be able to see everything…that I'm working on here.…So within the libraries panel, what you could do is…click on the panel menu up here,…and I can choose share link.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.