Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Set Creative Cloud desktop preferences, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- The Creative Cloud desktop application…contains preferences that control the behavior of the app,…as well as the individual Creative Cloud applications…that you'll be working with.…Some of these settings are integral…to the proper operation of these apps…and their related features.…So, let's take a quick look at some of the things…that need to be set up before you start working…with the Creative Cloud applications.…To access the preferences…I'm gonna come up here and I'm gonna click on…the Creative Cloud desktop application.…From there, I'm gonna click on these three dots,…in the upper right corner.…
And I'm gonna choose Preferences.…Now, within the Preferences, here.…There's several choices that control the behavior…of the Creative Cloud desktop app, as well as the functions…and services that the app is providing.…So first of all, Launch at log in.…This is gonna make sure…that Creative Cloud desktop application launches…the minute you log in to your computer.…This is important,…because you need this running for proper operation…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.