Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Save type, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Narrator] Have you ever been tasked…with matching the typeface used in a product or design?…With all the typefaces available out there,…this could be both challenging and time consuming.…Using Adobe Capture, and the type feature,…you can make quick work of figuring out…what font was used in a design…by using the camera on your phone to make it happen.…Now I'm beginning here…with Adobe Capture already open on my iPhone.…And at the very top I'm going to tap the "type" category.…And because I'm already in the Leaf & Mortar library,…I'm currently looking at all the existing character styles…that are already in that library.…
Now I don't have access to the sign…that contains the text that I need to replicate,…but I did take a picture of it earlier.…And so at the bottom of my screen,…I can tap the camera icon if I want to use my camera,…but if I want to access my photos,…I'm going to go ahead and tap the left icon…and that's going to allow me to select a photo…from my iPhone.…So I'm going to tap "camera roll,"…and then I'll choose "moments" up here at the top,…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.