Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Save patterns, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] Using Adobe Capture,…you can create patterns right from your mobile device,…using the camera or an existing picture from that device.…Adobe Capture lets you create both vector…and bitmap patterns depending on your intended use.…Now I'm starting here with Adobe Capture…already open on my iPhone,…and at the top of the screen,…I'm gonna tap the Patterns button to go to that category,…and once again at the bottom of the screen,…you can begin creating a pattern…from the phone and do it live,…or you can choose an existing photo…that you've already taken.…
Now what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna use the icon…on the left to use an existing photo,…and I'm gonna go ahead and go to my Camera Roll here,…and I'll go to the Moments category,…and I have a couple of photos that I figured I could use,…but the one that I really liked was this brick pattern.…So I'm gonna go ahead and tap that.…I really like pave or the brick type of shape there,…and what you're gonna notice right off the bat…is that Adobe Capture automatically…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.