Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Save colors, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] During the design process,…you often have an existing color palette to work with.…Other times, however, you need to come up…with color palettes that work…with the design you're creating.…Adobe Capture provides a way to create color palettes…on the fly from your mobile device…and gives you a bunch of options when doing so.…Let me show you how this works.…So I have Adobe Capture already open on my iPhone,…and at the top of the screen,…I'm gonna tap on the Colors category.…Now, some of these themes that you see should look familiar…because these are themes that we've created earlier…in the course from within other applications,…such as Illustrator or InDesign.…
Now what I need to do is I need to create…my own color palette to use…for another element of my project.…So a couple of ways we can do this.…At the bottom of the screen,…the button on the right will utilize my camera…to capture colors from whatever I point it to,…and it is a really great feature.…I can't really do that right now,…but I do have an existing photo that I can use.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.