Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Save brushes, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] Using Adobe Capture,…you can capture an object with the camera…on your mobile device or from an existing image…and generate a brush out of it…that can be used in Photoshop, Illustrator,…or even Photoshop Sketch.…It's an awesome feature so let me show you…how this works.…Now I've already opened Adobe Capture on my iPhone…and I'm gonna go ahead and tap in the upper right corner…on the Brushes button to go to that category.…Now at the bottom of this screen,…we have the Camera button where we can use…to access the live camera and take a picture.…
Or we have the Image button to use…an existing image that we've already taken.…I'm gonna start by using the camera button on my phone…and that's gonna activate my camera.…And I've just drawn a brush using a marker…on a piece of paper.…Now what I could do here, if I tap on the background,…I will tell Adobe Capture to try to get rid of that.…And then at the bottom, I can drag the slider…to try to get rid of more of that background.…I think that's looking pretty good.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.