Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Organize your Creative Cloud files, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You wouldn't just dump a bunch of files…loosely on your hard drive, would you?…Well, maybe you would.…But more than likely, you'll try to stay somewhat organized…by putting your files into meaningful folders…to make them easier to find.…There's no trick to this,…it's just as easy as creating folders on your hard drive,…except you're doing so…within your Creative Cloud files folder.…I'm gonna go to my Creative Cloud files folder,…this time I'll just go ahead and create a new finder window…and I'm gonna click on Creative Cloud files.…What I'm gonna do here is…I'm gonna create a new folder inside of there,…so I'm just gonna go ahead and right click…and say new folder, and I'm gonna call this leaf & mortar.…
There we go.…What I'm gonna do is drag the LM_brochure PDF file…into that folder.…Let's go ahead and drag and drop.…Now you can see that it's synchronizing this again.…Now you can see that the green check mark…indicates that it has been synchronized.…Let's go ahead and view this on the web.…I'm just gonna right click on that folder…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.