Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] One of the great things about Creative Cloud…is that it's ever changing and always being updated.…One of the bad things about Creative Cloud…is that it's ever changing and always being updated.…I say that somewhat tongue in cheek…because having ever changing software…can be a blessing and a curse.…On one hand, new features and functionality…are always being added, some of that we've seen…in this course.…But on the other hand, the software changes…so frequently you may not know…about a new feature that's added.…So I'd like to make it easy for you to get in touch with me…if you have a question.…
You can do that using a number of different methods,…one of which is on LinkedIn of course.…Just go to linkedin.com/in/chadchelius…and connect with me.…When you do, just type a message reminding me how you…found out about me so I know where you're coming from.…Once connected, you can message me directly…and I can send a reply.…While you're on LinkedIn, check out my LinkedIn author page…where you can find all the other courses that I've created,…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.