Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage your Adobe account and profile, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Chad] There are a number of useful settings and features…that can be defined in the account…associated with your Adobe I-D.…In this video, I'd like to show you…what some of those features are…and how to customize them to make using…the Creative Cloud that much easier.…I'm beginning this video with the Adobe…home page already open on my screen,…I've just gone to www.adobe.com,…and to manage my account, you're gonna notice…that we have this big manage account button…over here on the left-hand side.…
So remember, I've already signed in with my account,…and I'm gonna click the manage account button…to go on to my account page.…It's gonna ask me to reenter my password.…Now before I do that, however,…I wanna show you a nice little shortcut to get here.…I'm gonna go ahead and quit Chrome,…and a quick way to get to that page,…if you go to your Creative Cloud desktop application,…so remember, on Mac I'm clicking up here in the upper right,…on Windows you would be clicking…down here in the lower right.…
I'm gonna click on this icon,…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.