Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Chad] As a designer, you want to focus on your creativity, and not on organizing your files. You don't want to be hampered by the mundane tasks that can distract you from what you do best. Adobe Creative Cloud tries to simplify and streamline your design process by integrating features into the tools that you use every day, the Creative Cloud applications. Using Creative Cloud files, Creative Cloud libraries, and some pretty amazing mobile apps, you could focus more on your work and less on the management behind that work.
Here on LinkedIn Learning, I show you the advantages and features that Creative Cloud provides to you as a Creative Cloud subscriber. I show you the tools that will help you in your day to day work, and some features that might cause you to rethink your current approaches. So please, join me, Chad Chelius, in learning all about the Adobe Creative Cloud.
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.