Adobe Color CC Essential Training
Whether you're looking for inspiration or just a color fiend, Kuler's fun, intuitive interface makes creating and sharing color palettes easier than ever. It's accessible from Adobe Creative Cloud applications, via the web, and even on your mobile device. Justin Seeley shows how to use the Kuler color wheel to pick and choose color, dial in the perfect hue with color rules, and name, tag, and save your themes. Plus, learn to capture color from the world around you using the camera on your smartphone or tablet and the Kuler mobile app. This course will get you excited about color again.
- Creating basic themes
- Specifying color values
- Saving and editing existing themes
- Searching for existing palettes
- Rating and commenting on themes published by the Kuler community
- Accessing Kuler forums
- Downloading the Kuler mobile app
- Creating a theme with your camera
- Hello there! My name is Justin Seeley, and I'm a Staff Author here at Lynda dot com. I'd like to welcome you to Kuler Essential Training. If you're a designer looking for inspiration or colors for your next project, or if you're simply color-obsessed and love to create rich and engaging palettes for various purposes, Kuler is a great community that allows you to do just that. In this course, I'll be walking you through using the all new Kuler web interface, which saw a refresh with Adobe's new Creative Cloud platform. Fro there, we'll talk about creating your own custom color themes, by using the color wheel to pick and choose all of your different colors.
I'll also show you how to work with color rules to dial in that perfect hue or shade you're looking for. I'll also show you how to name, tag and save your themes so that you can use them in your design projects going forward. From there we'll be focusing on the mobile experience with Kuler, where I'll show you how to use Adobe's all new mobile application, which allows you to capture, edit and save color themes while you're on the go. Kuler is a great community for color enthusiasts and it's my go-to place to find color inspiration for all my design projects.
Hopefully, by the end of this course, you'll be able to say the same thing. All right, let's go ahead and begin our look at Kuler Essential Training.
Up and Running with Behance88,419 Views
Developing a Mood Board90,707 Views
Foundations of Typography: Color, Contrast, and Scale110,616 Views
Foundations of Typography: Hierarchy and Navigation92,861 Views
Photoshop CS4 for Photographers: Camera Raw614,110 Views
Deke's Techniques1,560,305 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2015)2,043,982 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,062,460 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,393,600 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views