Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Install previous versions of CC apps, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] It's important to remember…that within the Creative Cloud umbrella,…there's actually several versions…of each application available.…Adobe identifies each version of an application…by appending the year to the end of the name,…for example, Adobe InDesign CC2018…is the current version of Adobe InDesign.…Now for many companies who may utilize…third-party plugins or custom scripts,…there may be a reason not to upgrade…to the latest version of an application,…and it may be required that users use…an older version of the application…for compatibility reasons.…
The Creative Cloud desktop application…gives you access to all of those previous…Creative Cloud versions to keep your workflow intact.…Let's take a look at how to install previous versions…of Creative Cloud applications on your computer.…So once again, I'm gonna open the Creative Cloud…desktop application, and I'm gonna come down…to the application that I want to install…the previous version for.…So in my case, I want to install the previous version…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.