Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Install Creative Cloud desktop on Windows, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud (2018).
- [Speaker] In this video, I'd like to show you…how to install the Creative Cloud desktop application…on your computer.…The Creative Cloud desktop application is like the brains…of the operation, if you will.…And it's how you install all…of the individual Creative Cloud applications…that you'll be using, such as,…Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, et cetera.…In this video I'm gonna show you…how to do this if you're a Windows user,…since the process differs slightly…between the two platforms.…So I'm starting here with my web browser open,…and I'm using Google Chrome, but you can use…whichever browser you wish.…
And I've already navigated to the Adobe website,…at www.adobe.com, and I'm gonna click on the Sign In link,…located in the upper right corner of my screen,…since I need to authenticate myself…in order to get access to all the applications.…So I'm gonna go ahead and click on the Sign In link,…and then it's gonna ask me to sign in here.…So I'm gonna go ahead and sign in with my Adobe ID,…and I'm gonna enter my password.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.