Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Explore more Adobe mobile apps, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] In this video…I just wanted to make you aware…of the plethora of mobile apps…that Adobe has available for you to use…on your mobile devices.…To discuss each and every one of these apps in detail…would probably bore you to death.…I just wanted to make you aware that there a ton of them.…I've actually gone to…the Adobe Creative Cloud mobile apps webpage.…And as you scroll down here…you're gonna see all of the apps…that Adobe has available for you to use.…I encourage you to check some of these out…because they could potentially change…how you do your work day to day.…
And everything from Adobe Comp that allows me…to start a layout on my iPad…and then push it to my desktop computer for refinement.…To Illustrator Draw that allows me to create…vector based artwork on my iPad.…The possibilities are almost endless.…They're all free…and they all integrate with your Creative Cloud account.…Providing you access to your existing…Creative Cloud files and libraries.…As well as giving you the ability…to save work that you do in the mobile apps…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.