Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Explore the Creative Cloud website, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud (2018).
- [Instructor] Remember, so much of what you do…with Creative Cloud…gives you access to information from virtually any device…in any location.…It's all tied to that Adobe ID that we discussed earlier.…The Creative Cloud website gives you access…to a lot of information from files and libraries…to settings for your account.…We're not gonna spend a lot of time here,…but I think it's useful for you to know…that this information is available to you…and contains useful features…that you could take advantage of in various situations.…
Now, I'm starting here at the Adobe webpage,…so www.adobe.com,…and I'm gonna go ahead and sign in using my Adobe ID.…And once I sign in, you're gonna notice that the webpage…is now customized for you…and the plan that you're subscribed to.…Now, over here on the left hand side,…this is kinda quick access…to a lot of really useful information.…So you'll notice up here at the top…we can manage our account if we wish.…
If you go ahead and click on that,…it's gonna take you to your account settings,…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.