Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Explore Adobe Stock, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] Adobe Stock…is Adobe's stock photography solution that is integrated…into the Adobe Creative Cloud applications.…Just like most stock photography solutions,…you need to purchase these photos…and there's a number of different plans to choose from.…Let's take a look at those plans…and how to use Adobe Stock…with the Creative Cloud applications.…Now, I've already opened my browser…and I've gone to stock.adobe.com…and there's a lot you can do directly from this webpage.…You're gonna notice you can search…for your photos and you can even add them…to your libraries once you sign in.…
But I didn't sign in yet because I wanted to show you…that if you click on the Pricing button,…this is where you can see the various, different plans…that you have available to you.…And you'll even notice, way up here at the top,…if you've never used Adobe Stock before,…you can easily get 10 free Adobe Stock images…to try and use on your own.…So, here you could see are the plans,…I'm not gonna go over these in much detail…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.