Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Download your files, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] If you're sitting in front of your computer,…you won't need to download your files since they're…right there in front of you in…your Creative Cloud files folder.…But there may be times when you're not at your computer…and you need a copy of a file stored in your…Creative Cloud files folder.…Fortunately with Creative Cloud, this isn't a problem.…All you need is access to a computer.…Once there, sign into your Creative Cloud account…and view the files via a web browser.…So I'm gonna kind of do this the longer way…because I'm gonna assume that maybe you're not…at your computer, and so I'm gonna close this,…and I'm just gonna open my browser on my computer.…
So I'm gonna go ahead and open Google Chrome here…and if I wanna get to my files, what you can do…is in your browser URL, we're just gonna type…assets.adobe.com, and then we'll hit Return.…I'm already signed in, but you would be asked…to sign in to your account to authenticate you…as the owner of this account.…And then you can navigate the files that you're looking at.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.