Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Download and install apps, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Speaker] I'm sure by now…you're ready to get to the meat of things…and you wanna get some applications…installed on your machine.…The good news is that you no longer need the CD or DVD…to get that software installed.…You don't even need a serial number.…With Adobe Creative Cloud all of that is controlled…from the Adobe Desktop Application.…So, go ahead and open up…the Creative Cloud desktop application on your computer.…Remember, Mac users will find it up here…in the upper-right in your menu bar…and Windows users will find it down here…in the lower-right in your task bar.…
So, once it's opened you're gonna notice…that you have five different categories up here…from which to choose,…and the one that we want, in this example,…is the Apps category.…And with this window open you're gonna notice…that all of the applications available to you…are displayed in this list.…And you'll notice to the right of each one of these…is the Install button.…Now, you can click on the arrow to the right of the button…to learn more about the application…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.