Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Delete and restore files, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Chad] When you're finished with a project…or even a file,…you'll want to delete that file to free up some of that…Creative Cloud storage space.…But what if you delete a file by accident?…Well, Creative Cloud has your back there too.…Let's take a closer look at some of the cool features…that Creative Cloud offers that will help you…to avoid losing important data.…Now, I'm starting here on my computer,…and I'm gonna go ahead and open…my Creative Cloud files folder.…And here we are.…We have our "Leaf & Mortar" folder.…I'm gonna go ahead and open that.…
And as I'm working here, I'm thinking,…at least initially, that this "Leaf & Mortar" logo.…We no longer need that.…So, I'm gonna go ahead and take that…and I'm gonna drag it to the trash.…And I'm even gonna go to the extent…because I like to be tidy,…and I like to clean things up.…I'm gonna go up here, and I'm gonna empty the trash.…And now, my trash is empty and the file is gone.…Okay, not a problem.…But now, my boss comes to me, and says,…"You know what, Chad.…
"We actually do need that "Leaf & Mortar" logo.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.