Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a Creative Cloud Library, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] Creative Cloud Libraries…are the second method of storing content…in your Creative Cloud account.…Creative Cloud Libraries provide a way…to store objects or assets that can be used…by the various Creative Cloud applications.…The first thing you'll need to do…is create a Library in which to store your content.…So we'll start there in this video…and then we'll start adding content…to those Libraries later on.…Now I'm gonna start here on my computer…by opening an application.…And it's really not important which one,…in this example I'm gonna start by opening Adobe in Design…and within Adobe in Design what I'm gonna do…is I'm gonna go to my Window Menu…and I'm gonna open up my CC Libraries' Panel.…
So when I choose that, you're gonna see…that I have a new panel open on my computer.…Now if you'd rather not see the start screen right now,…feel free to come up here and click…on the Start drop-down, that's the Workspace switcher,…and choose something like Essentials,…that way it'll just kind of get rid of that Start screen…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.