Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Collaborate with Creative Cloud files, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- In contrast to sharing a link with another user,…you can also invite specific users to collaborate…on folders within your Creative Cloud files folder.…Collaboration is a bit different and it's unique,…as it gives users access to the files…so you can work with them collaboratively on a project.…Let's look at these options in more detail.…So I'm gonna go ahead and open…my creative cloud files folder.…I'm gonna use my Creative Cloud desktop application…and just choose open folder here,…and you'll notice that I'm gonna…go ahead and open this folder for now…and I'll just view this as a column here.…
When you right click on a file,…you only have the ability to share the link.…But if you right click on a folder within…your Creative Clouds folder, you have the ability…to collaborate on this folder.…So, I'm gonna choose collaborate here.…That's gonna open my web browser…and it's going to bring up a little window…where I can choose whom I wish to collaborate with.…And so I'm gonna ahead and enter the email…of the person that I wanna collaborate with.…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.