Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Archive Creative Cloud assets, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] I would like to preface this video…by clarifying what I mean when I say archiving,…because, as we've seen earlier in this course,…when you delete an object from a library,…it's moved to an archive folder…in your Creative Cloud account…before it's permanently deleted or potentially restored.…The archiving that I'm talking about now…stems from a question that I get asked all the time,…which is how can I get a local copy…of all of my Creative Cloud assets to archive on my own?…Well, it's a legitimate question,…but one that most people don't like to hear the answer to.…
The answer is that there's not a function…at this point in Creative Cloud to download the assets…in a Creative Cloud library locally to a computer.…Now, that being said, I have a viable solution…that provides pretty much the same result.…And the way that I do this is,…I'll start by creating a new Adobe InDesign document.…It doesn't really matter how big it is.…You can make it poster size,…you can make it whatever size you want.…But this document is gonna become kind-of like…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.