Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Adobe Capture overview, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] Adobe Capture is a mobile app…available for both iOS and Android…that allows you to create Creative Cloud Library assets…right from your mobile device.…It allows users like you and me to leverage our inspiration…the moment that we find that inspiration.…To get Adobe Capture, you can just go…to the Adobe Capture webpage, which you'll find…right up here at adobe.com/products/capture.html.…Notice here that you have a direct link…to the App Store for Apple or the Google Play Store…where you can download for your respective device.…
You can of course read more information about it…on this page, but what I'm gonna do…is I'm gonna jump over to my iPhone…and I've already installed Adobe Capture on my device.…You can see the Adobe Capture icon…over there on the right hand side.…I'm gonna go ahead and tap that icon…to launch Adobe Capture on my iPhone.…Now, of course, as we've talked about before,…the first thing you need to do…is sign in using your Adobe ID.…
I'm gonna go ahead and tap the sign in button…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.