Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Add objects to a CC Library, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Voiceover] Once you're Creative Cloud library is created,…you can add content to that library…from any application that you wish.…There's a number of different types that can be added,…but for starters, I'd like to show you…how to add artwork to those libraries…that can be used across all the Creative Cloud applications.…So to get started, I'm gonna open my exercise files folder…and I'll start by going to the Chapter 4, 04 02 folder.…And I'm gonna open up the Leaf & Mortar Logo's ai file.…
Now, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna zoom in…on a piece of this artwork…and I'm gonna add some of these logos to the library…so that they're accessible from all of my applications.…So using my selection tool,…I'm gonna select this first logo…and I'm gonna drag it and drop it…into the Leaf and Mortar library.…And you see that right away…it's added under the graphics category,…and I can double-click on the name…to give it a more appropriate name.…I'm gonna call this L&M WB, for white background, one.…
And then maybe I'll grab this object and I'll add it,…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.