Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Add colors to a CC Library, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud (2018).
- [Narrator] Another type of asset that can be added…to a Creative Cloud Library is a color swatch.…By adding swatches to a Creative Cloud Library,…you can make it easy to consistently apply colors…to content in any Creative Cloud application.…Let's take a closer look at how we can…add color swatches to Creative Cloud libraries.…So I'm beginning here with the…Leaf & Mortar branding Illustrator document…already open in Adobe Illustrator.…And my art director was kind enough…to build this brand guideline for the…color pallettes that are to be used…with this brand.…
And one of the things that I'd like to do…is be able to consistently use these colors…throughout this project.…Now, over here in my Libraries panel,…I have the Leaf & Mortar Library already chosen,…and we've already added some assets to that…Library in a previous video.…But what I wanted to do here is…open up the Swatches panel,…so I'm gonna go to the Window menu,…and I'll scroll down and choose Swatches.…And we can see here that a lot of the colors…that have been used in this brand…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.