Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Add color themes to a CC Library, part of Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] In addition to adding color swatches…to Creative Cloud libraries individually,…you can also add color themes to your Creative Cloud…libraries right from within Creative Cloud applications.…We could do this in a few different ways,…so let's explore some of those methods here.…Now I've navigated to the third spread…of my LM magazine color themes document,…and what I'm gonna do is show you a really cool tool…that I like to use inside of InDesign,…which is the color theme tool.…
And as the name implies, its job is to generate color themes…from things that I click on.…So for example I can click on any color that I wish…and InDesign is gonna try to generate…a color theme from that.…Now if I wanna click on another color,…you can see the eye dropper is half full meaning that…I've already picked up a color,…but if I wanna pick up a new color just hold down…the alt or option key as you click…and then it'll generate a new color from whatever…I click on including an image.…
And another little trick is you can, I'm holding down…
Chad explains how to sign up for Creative Cloud and install programs and updates. He shows how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow. Then he demonstrates how to store and share reusable assets in CC Libraries and explores some additional, lesser-known services, such as Typekit, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Capture. Finally, Chad shows how to use the Creative Cloud and other Adobe mobile apps to take your work anywhere your creativity leads.
- Signing up for Creative Cloud
- Installing Creative Cloud on Mac and Windows
- Installing CC apps
- Working with files
- Creating and sharing CC libraries
- Identifying and saving colors, fonts, and shapes with Adobe Capture
- Creating patterns and brushes with Adobe Capture
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 43m Beginner
1. Get Started with the Creative Cloud
2. Work with Desktop Apps
3. Creative Cloud Files
4. Creative Cloud Libraries
5. Creative Cloud Services
6. Adobe Capture
7. Mobile Apps
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.