Emmanuel Henri shows you how to get the exercise files, and what to do when you get lost anywhere along the course.
- [Instructor] You can download the exercise files from the proper tab and extract them to your computer. Once you have them extracted on your computer, you can click on the exercise files like so, and then browse through the proper chapter and find the files at the start or end state and use that file. Please take note that we have the resources filed separate, and in it you have a people.json file and then the example library that we'll use later on. Also, InVision has gladly provided all of our users with a free six month's trial where you can create up to three prototypes for free for six months.
So go to invision.com/signup/lynda, and then in the validation code, you need to do INV-manny17a, and then click submit, and then you will have the sign up page, and then you can sign up as usual.
- Using Craft with Sketch and Photoshop
- Inserting information with the Data tool
- Inserting commercial images with the Stock tool
- Using the Duplicate tool
- Working with the Library tool
- Using Freehand for commenting on the prototype
- Using the Prototype tool to add interactions