Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with distribution, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're now continuing on Page 30, looking at distribution this time.…I am going to delete this one and I've got a group of images here, there is a…number of them, just expand a little and then I am going to spread them out.…Now I've deliberately put the green one at the top of the stacking order, …and the big purple one at the bottom there, is at the bottom of the stacking order.…I've done that for a deliberate reason to help us actually see the effects of distribution.…Whenever you select a group of objects or I should say a number of…individual objects, you'll find this option becomes available on the…Property bar, Align and Distribute.…
If for some very strange reason you can't see it, you can select those, come up…to Arrange and come to Align and Distribute and you'll also see the same option…right there, Align and Distribute.…In fact, you can see there are all of the same options we're about to look at…are available in this menu,…as when we click here up comes the Align and Distribute dialog box, which…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes