Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with Undo and Redo, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We are now on Page 19, the subject of undo and redo.…Well, I do hope you have been enjoying everything up to this point, and probably…from this point we are now going to start to branch into a little bit more of…some very important things. Undo and redo are going to become your best friends.…You will use this probably much more than anything else, and you've seen me use…Control+Z a number of times already.…Well, this business card that you can see here is a design that we are going to,…in the next few lessons, begin to create, because it will comprise a lot of all…of the skills we've learned, and are about to learn.…
So before we do jump into the other areas of learning, I want to quickly…highlight to you the importance of undoing, and understanding it.…Now, with this business card, let's just simply assume a few things.…We've done our design, we are happy with our design, but we want to make some changes.…So I'm going to select that, and make it black in color. I will select that…bottom bit of text, maybe make that yellow in color, and I think what I will do…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes