Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the Polygon tool, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're now on Page 24 of your working file, the Polygon tool, and that…interesting looking effect there was incredibly easy to create using the Polygon…tool, and I'll show you how in just a moment.…Well, once we've learned how to do this, we're then going to create that shape…that you can see in the background there.…So let's select the Polygon tool, so click, and the first thing you'll notice…are again the properties on the Property bar.…You have a couple of options;…you can set some properties before you create your polygon or after.…I'll hold my finger on the Ctrl key to create a perfect pentagon, as you can see there.…
Now, if I wanted to change the number of sides to this, that's all I have to…do, is I can click through and I can change the number of sides, or I can just type the value in;…I'll go straight back to 5.…You'll notice that whenever you create a polygon, there are a number of nodes…that appear throughout.…Well, those nodes would allow us to, well, do all the bending and stretching and have fun with.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes