Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the Interactive fill tool, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're now on page 34 of your working file, the subject of the Interactive Fill…tool and in our next lesson we'll look at the Eyedropper tool.…Well, this is that lesson where you'll go, why didn't you show me this earlier…rather than what you might call a bit of the old-fashioned way.…If you recall, we created this brushed metal effect by selecting our object, F11…on a keyboard, we added all of these little color node points here and then you…know created different color perspectives to create the effect we have here, the…brushed metal effect.…
Well there is another way that you will most likely think is easier.…I teach everything because people do have favorite ways of doing things, so it's…best you learn all the options.…If we were to select the Interactive Fill tool, which you can see here,…Interactive Fill or the letter G to select it, select our object, as you can see…we have a line with a series of color wheels on it.…And F11, if we compare that, all of these little color points here are the exact…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes