Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the Graph paper tool, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're now on page 26 of your working file, the Graph Paper tool.…Now straight over to the Toolbar and of course the last tool we worked with…on our last page was the Spiral tool, so that's the one you're going to have selected.…A lot of people get this confused, so I'm really going to make a great big…huge point about this.…Ever since CorelDRAW version X4 we now have a brand-new tool, the Table tool.…This is not a Graph Paper tool.…
So you know this is not a little fly-out, it sits there on its own, it's called…a Table tool, it is not the Graph Paper tool. Did you get that?…The Graph Paper tool will sit in amongst the Polygon, Star, Complex Star, Spiral…tool, etcetera, that's it right there Graph Paper tool.…Make sure it says Graph Paper, okay.…If you just knew the amount of emails, Scott, the Graph Paper tool doesn't…work like you've said it does, and it's always because they have selected the Table tool, okay.…
So make sure you select that.…Now you'll find there are very few options for the Graph Paper tool.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes