Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the Ellipse tool, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're now on Page 23 of your working file, the Ellipse tool, and of course…we need to learn about the Ellipse tool to do the next part of our business project.…Okay, so over here on the Toolbar almost half way down, we've got the Ellipse…tool or of course, you need to select it from the flyout.…I'm going to click in the middle of my page, finger on Ctrl first and that of…course will give me a perfect circle if I put my finger on Shift, well then I'm…anchoring to the center and resizing from the center out.…
Okay, the first thing that you'll notice is of course a whole lot of properties…up here across the Property bar for the ellipse that we've just drawn.…Ellipse is actually a default setting, what you'll find is there are two other…options, I can make this a pie for example or I can make it an arc.…The difference between a pie and an arc of course is that with the pie, we have…the inside lines but with an arc we actually don't. You'll also have find over…here on the other side, we can produce the opposite, for example, right now,…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes