Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Fountain fill, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're continuing on page 33, the subject of Color, Fill and Palettes. And I am…briefly going to have a quick look at the Fountain Fill dialog box.…Now this will be a brief look because there is actually a new tool called the…Interactive Fountain Fill tool which does the exact same thing and is easier to use.…A little bit of old and new here.…So I want to look at the old first because some people do occasionally use it so…I'll quickly highlight it, but in our next lesson or on our next page, I'll talk…more in depth about the other interactive tool.…
When I created the amplifier for you that you can see here, I used Fountain…Fills for some of the effects.…In the buttons, you can see we're moving from lighter gray through to light, a lighter gray.…Around the outside area here you can see there is a light gray there moving…around the outside and the backing plate itself, let me just delete this.…As you can see I've tried to create a brushed metal effect.…Now all of this is using Fountain Fill.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes