Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Convert To Curves and Outline Properties, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We are now on Page 35 of your working file the subject of Outline Properties.…Now while this may seem a simple subject, and it is in many ways.…it's a subject that will affect every industry, no matter where you work, this…will be important to you.…So we are going to have two lessons here on this page, and first of all …I quickly need to recap with you and a couple of these things will also be new,…the different types of objects that we have that we work with and how we can…change their outline properties.…
So the first type of object shape we have is what we call a common shape object,…which is being depicted by this rectangle here.…Now the reason, it's a common shape object or you could call it a basic shape…object if you wanted to.…The point is, CorelDRAW recognizes how this shape was made and that it was made…using the Rectangle tool and the advantage of creating it that way is of course…we can apply other quick properties to it, such as changing the corners, or of…course we can using the Shape tool, make the corners round.…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes