Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding duplication, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're on Page 30 of your working file, the subject of Duplicate and Distribute.…Now we're going to do four lessons on this page.…First of all we're going to discuss duplication; then we're going to look at the…subject of distribution, that's the even distancing of objects; then we are going…to put together the sample file; and finally we're going to do the business card.…So let's start with Duplicate.…I'm going to look at Plus (+) first of all.…Now, I've used this many times as you know, Plus (+) on my keyboard and it…creates a duplicate.…
1, 2, 3, 4, and I tapped 4, and so, I can create four duplicates and they're all…perfectly aligned on top of each other.…Now as I've said to you before, if you don't have Plus (+) because you are…using a laptop, then of course, you can use Ctrl+C, so copy, Ctrl+C, and then…Ctrl+V, paste back down;…Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V and that's created a duplicate in the same way.…Moving along, this is an interesting one.…If I select an object and I move the object and then tap my Spacebar while…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes