Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding advanced Outline Properties, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're now continuing on Page 35 of your working file Outline Properties.…Well, we've discussed in detail outline style to quite a depth, we'll quickly…look at all these other options here and a few other things along the way.…Well, I'll delete this, I am going to work with our converted text. It was…converted to a curve, remember?…Let's zoom in and we'll jump in and see how we go here.…What I am first of all going to do is add a rather thick outline to this object.…
Now, one thing I didn't show you before was additionally to choosing anything in…the dropdown, you can actually type a value in here, so let's type in a value of 5, …hit Enter, and we've added a rather thick outline to this object.…Well, of course, if I were to give this a fill now, while that is an interesting…look, it's probably on average not what you're going to be looking for.…What I want you to see here, if I select this, Plus (+) on my keyboard, and a thin…outline, give it a black color.…
This black outline that you can see here, well, that's where the original…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes