Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Rotating objects, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
We're now on Page 17 of your working file, the subject of rotation.…Rotation is something you'll use forever throughout your design process, so I'm…quickly going to show you some easy, convenient ways of doing it.…Well first of all, you select your object by clicking once, and you click again…to bring up the Rotation, and the side handles. We call those skew handles.…We'll talk about that soon.…So the four corners are the rotation handles.…So again, click to go back to the original resizing handles, click again for…rotation handles, and it's this easy:…simply hover over any one of the four corners, and click and drag, and you can…begin to rotate your object. It's that easy. Control+Z, undo.…
When rotating, it's very handy to use Control.…Now, what Control will do is it will constrain to 15 degree increments.…Now, if you watch up here in the property bar, you can see we have an Angle of…rotation little dialog box.…We'll look at that in a minute, but just watch it for a second.…So click to bring up the rotation handles, finger on Contorl, and watch;…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes