Join Scott Georgeson for an in-depth discussion in this video Moving objects, part of CorelDRAW Essential Training.
- View Offline
Well, we are now on Page 14 of our working file, moving objects.…Well, while the subject of moving things is obviously basic, and easy, it's more…a case of, well, how do we move objects that, one, is convenient, and secondly,…when they are in a difficult place?…And that's why I've got somewhat of an eclectic group of objects sitting…here, as you can see.…Well, of course, I can simply select an object; move that object wherever I want.…Control+Z, and Control+Z on my keyboard undoes that, and moves that back.…I can click that object, and that one.…
However, when I go to click in the middle layer, as you can see, nothing happens.…Now, do you remember why?…Remember earlier we talked about objects that don't have a fill, and we have set…our mouse so that not all objects are treated as though they are filled. Okay,…remember that setting earlier on?…Well, what I want to quickly show you here is the methods of moving.…Well, of course, we've learned how to select,…so if I were to select that group of objects without thinking about it, click…
This course was created by Scott Georgeson. We're honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Working with multipage projects
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Working with text
- Designing a business card
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Importing and exporting other file types
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes